Author: vincent01

Why are they leaving China?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-9 09:34:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-8 00:19
You are downright wrong:when did I "confess" to being a ruthless member of your communist syndicat ...

You're confused. What else is new. Capitalists are nothing more then thinly veiled slave owners.
They want to enslave Asia now but that's not going to happen.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 09:53:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kzmz8175 at 2013-4-9 09:53

foreigners came to China for the different culture they want to experience, and they do believe China is not a clean place to permanently settle. I have once came to the US and Japan for a few years. At the first year of coming I full fiilled myself with curiosity and later on nothing left.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:31:54 |Display all floors
kzmz8175 Post time: 2013-4-9 09:53
foreigners came to China for the different culture they want to experience, and they do believe Chin ...

A lot of foreigners want to settle down but due to various reasons such as air pollution, rampant corruption and etc they have to leave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 12:44:59 |Display all floors
I agree NEVER try to bribe any official, esp. if to generate business deals. You will never be 'one of them', always an outsider. The game is rigged in their favor - they are far too experienced for a laowai to tread. Be friendly, have dinners with polite discussions and don't ask for any favors or suggestions. If you travel abroad mention it discretly - an inexpensive item presented as a token gift (like something for their child) is much better and can't be misinterpreted.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-9 12:51:25 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-4-8 19:31
A lot of foreigners want to settle down but due to various reasons such as air pollution, rampant  ...

If corruption caused people to leave a nation there would be no one left in the capitalist west
except the obscenely rich who own the west.
Capitalism is legalize corruption.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 14:53:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-9 09:32
You're confused about where you live. You've never even been to China.
You know nothing about comm ...

Typical fanatic, fanticist and troll reply. I think I know that I live in China, and just checked with my wife and she is convinced that is is me who is living with her. Surely it is you who seems to think the "grass grows greener". All you seem to be able to do is pontificate without being able to substantiate your claims or consider other views or alternatives. Do you comprehend the word "debate"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.