Author: sunnylin01

What Do You Say??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 15:12:59 |Display all floors
It's one way of seeing it. Now maybe we can ask what other type of people think, not just CHURCH people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 16:08:56 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-5 15:12
It's one way of seeing it. Now maybe we can ask what other type of people think, not just CHURCH peo ...

Even non-Church people are aware that in the natural way of things, two penises alone OR two vaginas alone can't create babies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 17:24:43 |Display all floors
Why did I only read the bullshit about GOD?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 10:32:11 |Display all floors
Agree with lone_wolf. God has nothing to do with it. We were biologically designed to mate with the OPPOSITE sex, make babies, etc. Same sex marriage? Fine, go right ahead, but I don't think those couples should be allowed to raise kids, as they are unnatural, since they can't make their own kids.

I've got nothing against gays, but let's just not pretend it is natural, eh?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-6 11:29:09 |Display all floors
Using the baby argument then marriage between barren people or of women past menopause
should be outlawed since it can't result in a pregnancy. If a man gets testicular cancer or some
other disease that causes his sperm production to subside or cease he should not be allowed to
marry and divorce should be mandatory for all women past menopause and for all men who's
sperm count falls below a certain level.
After all, according the these people God created morons who's only purpose is to procreate.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 16:21:41 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-5 16:08
Even non-Church people are aware that in the natural way of things, two penises alone OR two vagin ...

but you hate women, are you saying you are not gay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 23:35:31 |Display all floors
The state is not a God, so therefore, they should not right to define what a marriage is. But as long as government is already involve in a marriage definition, they should treat all tax payers or citizens equal.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.