Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 17:25:18 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2013-4-5 17:05
Why is that stupid? It can serve to protect a crucial sector and not let Google, CIA and co domina ...

And that´s your opinion,
wrong but its your opinion.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 19:47:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2013-4-5 19:55
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 16:19
Definetely you are Robert´s relative.

The OP said is stupid for him in a globalitzed world all p ...

Ignore button-ON

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:26:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:27:16 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 01:52
Your understanding to read and reply in this forum is not as an adult or a person with normal inte ...

I am well aware of the fact that the primary point was a complaint about weibo, but one of the objections raised was the fact that one needs a Chinese mobile in order to register. I simply addressed that point since I have no experience using Weibo and cannot comment on alleged censorship or any of the other comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:33:18 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-5 20:27
I am well aware of the fact that the primary point was a complaint about weibo, but one of the obj ...

You still missing the point
The topic is not about weibo, you sticky in that point but while most countries in the world use certain social websites, the Chinese people can´t use it, that´s the main point.

btw

I replied you in the thread where you said the first lady is doing a brilliant job. check it out, don´t miss my questions
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:39:41 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 01:43
If you have read the Chinese Constitution saying is much clearer than the US

Can you share with ...
Article 36. Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of religious belief. No state organ, public organization or individual may compel citizens to believe in, or not to believe in, any religion; nor may they discriminate against citizens who believe in, or do not believe in, any religion. The state protects normal religious activities. No one may make use of religion to engage in activities that disrupt public order, impair the health of citizens or interfere with the educational system of the state. Religious bodies and religious affairs are not subject to any foreign domination.

Article 37. The freedom of person of citizens of the People's Republic of China is inviolable. No citizen may be arrested except with the approval or by decision of a people's procuratorate or by decision of a people's court, and arrests must be made by a public security organ. Unlawful deprivation or restriction of citizens' freedom of person by detention or other means is prohibited; and unlawful search of the person of citizens is prohibited.

Article 38. The personal dignity of citizens of the People's Republic of China is inviolable. Insult, libel, false charge or frame-up directed against citizens by any means is prohibited.

Article 39. The home of citizens of the People's Republic of China is inviolable. Unlawful search of, or intrusion into, a citizen's home is prohibited.

Article 40. The freedom and privacy of correspondence of citizens of the People's Republic of China are protected by law. No organization or individual may, on any ground, infringe upon the freedom and privacy of citizens' correspondence except in cases where, to meet the needs of state security or of investigation into criminal offences, public security or procuratorial organs are permitted to censor correspondence in accordance with procedures prescribed by law.

Just a few examples. The "freedom of religion" clause in the US constitution is quite different and makes no actual guarantees of freedom NOT to practice religion, and the same amendment (1) also briefly discusses freedom of the press and freedom of assembly.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The second amendment is highly debated and no-one is really quite sure what it means, given the nearly constant debates about gun ownership in the USA...

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

What, exactly, does "excessive" mean here? What does "cruel and unusual punishments" mean?

There are other examples in both constitutions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:41:41 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 01:52
Your understanding to read and reply in this forum is not as an adult or a person with normal inte ...

And, by the way, ad hominem attacks do not help support your point. I am very much an adult (47 years old) and according to several tests I am well above average intelligence. I was addressing the complaint about needing a Chinese mobile phone to register to use Weibo. I have not used Weibo yet, so I cannot comment on the other issues.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.