Author: xuerengui

I feel really sorry for Chinese people who lives in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-4 04:39:19 |Display all floors
xuerengui Post time: 2013-4-3 04:04
In order to use Weibo, you need a Chinese mobile phone and an average person who lives outside China ...

i dont deny anythin that you have sez here but you need to complain it to the bureau not the chinese citizen like me & you (or mostly YOU in this case...LOL)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 20:33:24 |Display all floors
remember Egypt and Libya
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 14:43:42 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-4 01:56
China has a constitution. I've actually read it after having a discussion about the US Constitution  ...
It makes many things much clearer than the US Constitution, but it was also written a couple hundred years after the US constitution.

If you have read the Chinese Constitution saying is much clearer than the US

Can you share with us in what points its more clearer?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 14:52:08 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-4 01:58
If you have friends in China, you can get a SIM card for about $12 US for long enough to set up an ...

Your understanding to read and reply in this forum is not as an adult or a person with normal intelligence.

if you read well, the OP point in this thread is not to use weibo, what he wants is to have thefreedom to use some web sites censored in China like facebook and youtube.

btw

I replied you in the thread where you said the first lady is doing a brilliant job. check it out, don´t miss my questions
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 15:07:12 |Display all floors
What is stupid about weibo? That it has far more user than any other of the sites you mention? We have many foreign customers connected to our company weibo page and they have never complained.
And your second comment just shows how little you know about this country. As someone has already told you, China has a constitution and for those like you who can't read Chinese (I guess) it's even translated into English....just search and you will find!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 16:19:18 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-4-5 15:07
What is stupid about weibo? That it has far more user than any other of the sites you mention? We ha ...

Definetely you are Robert´s relative.

The OP said is stupid for him in a globalitzed world all people can be communicated by facebook or youtube but not in China and for using Weibo you should be registered and living in China, so? the outside world can not communicates with Chinese people because they can not use Weibo, simple.

Do you like to communicate with overseas friends or to be a social person?
(sure, the question applies if you have friends in real life).

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 17:05:54 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 16:19
Definetely you are Robert´s relative.

The OP said is stupid for him in a globalitzed world all p ...

Why is that stupid? It can serve to protect a crucial sector and not let Google, CIA and co dominate opinions, profits, and trample on Chinese advancement in this crucial area. The Americans have enough hegemony over the internet, development of homegrown sectors can chip away at this hegemony, and help Chinese interest all around. There's also other methods to communicate with overseas friends, handphone, emails etc. Facebook or Weibo is not a place to be a social person, it's not even a place, it's cyberspace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.