Author: messi30

You've never been in China   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 20:30:55 |Display all floors
No.... forget Carnival unless you're 18 years old.....I mean the destinations SUCK.....there's nothing in the Bahamas(everything sucks, and the natives hate you) The other Island don't offer Much.....Greek Islands arfe the BEST....GO.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 20:32:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-3 23:41
This was a refreshingly personal post that I liked thoroughly even though I believe to have detect ...

I will freely admit that my experiences in China are limited. I did spend some time in hospital once due to a respiratory infection after spending a few days in Beijing, but that was my second trip to China and my Mandarin was very limited so my colleagues handled everything for me.

It's unfortunate that there are so many hassles related to living there. I usually spend a good bit of time in Guangzhou, but my Chinese colleagues usually handle the train tickets, etc.

I will certainly keep your experiences in mind when I'm there again. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 20:38:23 |Display all floors
Always travel with a Beautiful Chinese women.....Traveling in China is much easier that way...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-6 21:28:36 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-4-5 14:38
and is she aware that she is traveling with you?

I'm a very good looking man....AND.....I am in demand with the Ladies..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 15:39:40 |Display all floors
If it's true then it's true. You can only project your opinion based on what you think things might be like or based on what others have said. When you can base it on first-hand experience, you may change your mind. Therefore "don't knock it if you haven't tried it" applies rather nicely, don't you think?
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:26:47 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-4 00:10
I've never been told that, but I've also shared many of my experiences in China so it's pretty easy  ...

The day you have the courage to  criticize any negative  situation or event in China that pinch the nerves of the Chinese patriots of this forum, even you visited China hundred times you will labeled as a western propangandist or from Robert his only and popular phrase YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO CHINA but me think after reading some of your replies, you are a bit blind or with no that courage.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 15:29:44 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-6 21:28
I'm a very good looking man....AND.....I am in demand with the Ladies..

I believe you, that´s why you are posting in this forum day and night.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.