Author: messi30

You've never been in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-3 23:54:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-3 21:24
I know a truly gigantic fatty from the U As of Aye who keeps telling posters "you've never been to C ...

I think Mr. Robert gets the attention of many people in this forum but not for his poor statements, is his funny thoughts, his ignorance in most of topics in discussion and what is worse he pretend to have a extraordinary knowledge when he never finished the primary school.

If he is fat as the picture he posted he will need to study the primary school twice.

I am sure he never been in the US, the country that he is fascinated.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 00:10:52 |Display all floors
I've never been told that, but I've also shared many of my experiences in China so it's pretty easy to find out that I've been to China many times. I guess I'd just start by countering with facts. If you've been to China, say where and when. I've never actually LIVED in China, but I've been to China over a dozen times, most times 10 days at a time. I've visited the biggest cities and I've been in tiny farm villages. China is not perfect. No country is. I love China, though, and I feel I understand it much better than I did when I first went to China in 2007. I know I appreciate China much more.

Some people are just mean and seem enjoy insulting people and belittling them. Just ignore those people. Some people come here because they apparently do not like China. I've not quite figured them out yet just because I don't see why they would bother to come to a Chinese forum to spew hatred toward China. Some of us are here because we care about China, have friends in China, and want to know more about what is happening in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 01:00:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 09:29:13 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-4-3 22:20
i love to travel to the far east but then again the flyin time is just too many hours of backachin p ...

YOknowhat.....You can BUY a first class ticket.....Makes the trip a breeze....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 09:30:47 |Display all floors
You've  never been to CHINA if You think CHOP SUEY is Chinese Food...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-4 09:34:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 12:42:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.