Author: vincent01

U.S. moves warship, sea-based radar to watch North Korea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 13:06:26 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-4-5 09:05
Hail Hmoonhistorian, it's great to see you old friend, it has been a long time since I saw you last ...

Who wants Kimchi to lob his nuke?

You?
Panda?

Who?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 16:25:55 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-4-4 15:01
There is nothing new about the thieves in the U.S. moving their killing machines to threaten the Kor ...

I think the statement that Russia was a former colony (I presume you mean of the US) is incorrect.  In fact it was itself a former colonizer, which like China, grew by absorbing its neighbors.

That fact that nations like Russia and China spread their empires by taking lands and absorbing the peoples bordering their core, as opposed to lands much further away really doesn't make them any different from the more recent European empires.  I say more recent - but of course Russia's Soviet Union ended within living memory of people in their 30s down.

You state that many Asian nations are uniting in economic prosperity and friendship. Yet, the Japanese are not uniting in friendship with China, nor are the Vietnamese of the Philippines, the S. Koreans are not voluntarily uniting with the N. Koreans - nor do they want to under N. Korean terms.

I agree, there is nothing unusual in the US moving its "killing machines" including those missiles capable of intercepting peaceful ballistic nukes into the "Asian Pacifics". Its Asian allies appear only too happy to see it do so.

When the Care Bear Kim the Merciful and Fluffy is promising to fire love  bombs without consent at S. Korea and the US it's only to be expected that they want to wear some protection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 16:26:33 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-4-5 08:49
White man speaks with a forked tongue.

But Chechen you once claimed you were white

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 20:27:57 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-4-5 16:26
But Chechen you once claimed you were white

So whats your point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:24:05 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-4-4 16:45
well...u got some parts are wrong~
too bad some victims are brainwashed to be slaves~ they enjoy b ...

It is not the people in general, but there are some crooks who will sell their countries and people to get  personal wealth the way African Leader sold their people into slavery to the white thieves in America. All the thieves in the U.S. had been doing is tailor to these crooks and take over a country by black mailing them. If they turned nationalists like Saddam sometime in the future, the thieves in the U.s. can also provoked the people against their former puppet. It is a game the thieves had been playing since they stole America. I think many countries in Asia are no start to wake up like China did and beginning to control their resources. The economic crisis in many thieves control nation in Western Europe and the U.S. is the direct result of this awakening.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:31:45 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-4-4 19:05
Hail Hmoonhistorian, it's great to see you old friend, it has been a long time since I saw you last ...

What the North Koreans are doing is what any nation would do in a state of provocative threats by the world most dangerous thieves and killers human ever known.  Thieves in the U.S. starting with General MCarthur had decided to destroy the Korean's irrigation system and other civilians' infrastructure as a way to starve the Korean into submission. So far, the thieves had failed to take over the whole Korean Peninsula.  It is good to see that the Korean people are not afraid to defend their country. It is time for thieves to learn to co-exist with other people and accept peace.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:38:49 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-4 23:06
Lol where does this !diot come from? Where was he when Nk threatened SK and the US with nuclear wa ...

If the the Koreans in the North  didn't have a credible threats like nuclear war heads and their tests to show, the thieves in the U.S. would had murder the Korean people pissed on their corpses the way they did to the Iraqi people. The thieves in the U.S. had long want to kill and destroy the Koreans, but what had kept the thieves at bay was their nuclear and other defense capabilities.

It is the thieves in the U.S. that violate the national sovereignty of other nations by having their henchmen and their killing machine in the middle of another country designed specific to divide a nation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.