Author: xuerengui

Racism 101 for Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-6 22:04:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-6 13:50
You are constantly reminding us that you got no job as an English teacher and you never wonder whe ...

That's why so many Chinese people speak poor English....:look whats teaching them...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 22:38:50 |Display all floors
I think I should clarify the why I wrote what I wrote.  I am sick of Chinese people telling me they have been treated in a racism manner in Australia.  When they barely speak the local language (English) and expects to be treated the same and in some case the same as if they are still in China.   And I think they will find that if they take the time to learn the language and culture, the local are actually very accepting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 14:13:09 |Display all floors
The Indonesians did that to the Chinese.  That would be racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 05:49:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-6 11:20
""it sure as hell isn't the one that I was born in....it's too damned multicultural now and we're  ...

"you Brits"?

You're a caucasian American....which makes you a thief too?

Don't cast stones at me Robbo, I'm far more capable than you, of throwing them back!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 05:52:24 |Display all floors
xuerengui Post time: 2013-4-6 22:38
I think I should clarify the why I wrote what I wrote.  I am sick of Chinese people telling me they  ...

Very true indeed. I was less than amused, last week when flying back to NZ, to learn that the infant in seats in front of me has a NZ passport, his parents have PR and they can't speak English!
My country has 2 official languages and any form of Chinese, Indian or others, apart from English, or Maori, are not acceptable, in public.
Broadway, in Newmarket, Auckland, looks like a cafe street in Shanghai, fer chrissake!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-8 06:08:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-4-7 13:49
"you Brits"?

You're a caucasian American....which makes you a thief too?

Let's see one of your patrician marshmallows thrown by a spoiled and privileged dweeb.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 06:17:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-8 06:08
Let's see one of your patrician marshmallows thrown by a spoiled and privileged dweeb.

Look in the mirror Robbo. That description, being white and also a non native, in the US, suits you equally as much as it suits me...as your post asserts!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.