Author: Prometheus2

China always going to be No. 2?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-7 10:01:16 |Display all floors
after living in china for 14 years I can tell you all that China has a very, very long way to go if it plans to tackle and overcome the USA.

that goes for Economics, education, health care, environment and brain usage.

give it up. you guys are trapped in a wall of isolation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-25 15:26:01 |Display all floors
ghostpayroll666 Post time: 2015-8-7 10:01
after living in china for 14 years I can tell you all that China has a very, very long way to go if  ...

I had surgery in China about 5 years ago as did a friend in the USA. We had broadly similar levels of surgery that required the same number of days occupying a bed. I paid the full price of 7,500 USD whereas he paid 200,000 USD.  I paid in cash while he paid in a lifetime of annual insurance payments.

The USA created the financial crash. How smart was that.

The USA cleaned up their environment by exporting their manufacturing to countries like China. That des not absolve you from responsibility because the US still consume the offending products. If my memory serves me correctly then the USA also has roughly double the co2 footprint per capita than China does. The Pentagon is the largest institutional user of petroleum products and energy in general.

The USA have been voted as the nation that is the biggest threat to world peace as a result of manufacturing wars pursuing "national interests" whereas China is pursuing a peaceful rise in national interests.

I would suggest that the USA has further to go than you choose to admit.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.