Views: 5121|Replies: 16

Chinese nuclear disaster “highly probable” by 2030 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-26 12:44:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-26 11:55

Chinese nuclear disaster “highly probable” by 2030                                                                                                                                   

He Zuoxiu    19.03.2013

Excerpt:

China is heading for a nuclear accident if it continues with current construction plans, says former state nuclear physicist and prominent critic He Zuoxiu

The rush to build a world-leading nuclear industry would make an accident more likely, says a former state nuclear expert (Image by hedianzhan.baike.com)

Some members of the nuclear power industry rely too much on theoretical calculations, when only experience can provide real accuracy.

The lifetime of nuclear reactors is calculated in “reactor-years”. One reactor year means one reactor operating for one year. The world’s 443 nuclear power plants have been running for a total of 14,767 reactor-years, during which time there have been 23 accidents involving a reactor core melting. That’s one major accident every 624 reactor years.

But according to the design requirements, an accident of that scale should only happen once every 20,000 reactor years. The actual incidence is 32 times higher than the theory allows.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 06:05:16 |Display all floors
Alarming

I didn't know there have been 23 core meltdowns wordwide.I have listed some on my thread on the subject.Do you have a comprehensive list ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 09:00:35 |Display all floors

Is there any green technology that rat do not go against?

With words like core meltdowns etc......
But how many died?

First generation reactors surely can be replaced by better reactors.....why this fact not important?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 11:33:46 |Display all floors

RE: Chinese nuclear disaster “highly probable” by 2030

petera Post time: 2013-3-28 05:05
Alarming

I didn't know there have been 23 core meltdowns wordwide.I have listed some on my thread o ...

Try this ......

List of civilian nuclear accidents
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with
List of civilian nuclear incidents.
This article lists notable
civilian accidents involving fissile nuclear material ornuclear reactors.Civilian incidents not serious enough to be accidents are listed atList of civilian nuclear incidents.Military accidents are listed atList of military nuclear accidentsCivil radiation accidents not involving fissile material are listed atList of civilian radiation accidents. For a general discussion of both civilian and military accidents, see Nuclear and radiation accidents.
See also:
Lists of nuclear disasters and radioactive incidents
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 13:07:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-28 13:08
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-28 11:33
Try this ......

List of civilian nuclear accidents

show me the list of dead rats.......................................
that will be interesting.

you  saying China cannot do bettert than the first generation of ancient reactors?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 13:12:47 |Display all floors
what about a list of accidents of accidents from fossil fuels industry?

what about grand mother rat's cancer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 13:30:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-28 09:00
Is there any green technology that rat do not go against?

With words like core meltdowns etc... ...

I d i o t

You imbecile.Chernobyl alone killed a million.The real long term toll from Fukushima may well be higher.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.