Author: vincent01

Foreigners peeing in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-27 09:09:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-3-27 09:14

When in rome do as the romans do.
Edit: Meh, it seems like other people said that too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 09:30:38 |Display all floors
its funny..........only when foreign do something or do something to chinese.....every chinese media  and people will be shouting ..talking how foreign are bad in china................but if chinese do something bad to foreigner,you cant see on chinese  media,you cant even hear it anywhere...... hypocrite

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 11:19:16 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-26 20:24
you might get a citation for indecent exposure IF the cop sees you (whip-it-out) doin it at the co ...

Recently, I walked out my apartment to the steps leading to the sidewalk, and a car was right in front, and in front of the car was a black man urinating all over the car's tire: the whole surface area of the tire and inner rim was his target.  He looked me in the eye, then looked back towards the car and amusingly continued until he emptied his bladder.  He acted as if his behavior was normal, just a common occurrence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 11:26:22 |Display all floors
I see Chinese drivers all the time pissing along highways.  No big deal.  Better than the nasty toilets in the service areas!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 12:04:24 |Display all floors
WTF!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 19:19:36 |Display all floors
Ulexite Post time: 2013-3-26 19:19
Recently, I walked out my apartment to the steps leading to the sidewalk, and a car was right in f ...

hopin he didnt turn his body toward you when he looked at you or better yet did you have your camera fone ready for a youtube/fb upload  

*my nigga friend got a court date just for that reason yrs ago  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 19:32:46 |Display all floors
I can't stand this behavior.  How vulgar.  If women can hold it in for a proper facility - so can men.  I've seen men do this right outside of establishments in parking lots.  There is just no excuse for this behavior.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.