Author: vincent01

Foreigners peeing in public?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-3-26 21:04:00 |Display all floors
Anyone who is shocked about peeing on the side of a bus....Has never been to China..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-27 02:20:12 |Display all floors
Truly bad behavior but if they did force the driver to stop why did the driver not report them to the  as soon as possible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 02:38:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-3-27 05:45:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by huaren2323 at 2013-3-27 06:00

因此,这将情况投诉人注册。公安局将采取行动,如果有/投诉。该法律规定,如果没有柔性是指任何情况下,“。

我的名字是大卫蔡梓铭(北京外国居留证的编号H940653副主席,北京乳女仆食品公司,Yongtingmenwai,北京。我在此提出一个兼容的,外国人这标题为轻罪的照片,犯罪危害公共和公共猥亵行为,请注册您的个人投诉,我会收集,并将其发送到上海公安局。

他们刚从一辆奥迪车道路试验表明。我相信有大量的厕所。没有任何借口羞辱,强迫司机停车。这是歧视开始。如果他们能做到这一点,是上海,他们能做到这一点的中国同胞在哥本哈根或任何地方。

在香港,这是中国境内只有一小被认为是犯罪的鲁莽轻率。他们这样做是在中国的金融中心。升了起来。醒醒吧!

Register a complainant so this will a case. The Public Security Bureau will take take action if there is/complaints . The law states that without COMPLIANT means NO CASE ".
My name is David Tsai Tze Ming ( Beijing Foreign Resident permit Number H 940653, Vice-Chairman Of Beijing Dairy Maid Food Company, Yongtingmenwai, Beijing. I hereby lodge a compliant that the said foreigners in this captioned photo for misdemeanor, criminal endangerment of the public, and public obscene behavior. Please register your individual complaints and I shall collect these and send it to Shanghai Public Security Bureau.
They just came from an Audi Road test show. I am sure there are plenty of toilets there. There is no excuse to humiliate and coerce the driver to stop. This is how discrimination begin. If they can do this is Shanghai, they can do this to fellow Chinese in Copenhagen or anywhere.
In Hong Kong, which is only a small territory of China is considered criminal reckless imprudence. They are doing it in the Financial center of China.  RISE UP.  Wake up !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 05:49:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 06:42:05 |Display all floors
Ulexite Post time: 2013-3-26 16:25
Here in the USA, the Browns and Blacks pee on everything.

Ulexite All males hold their slug with one hand . This picture shows what can only be people holding something yet to be named with both hands. I therefore put to you this is staged.
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 07:19:50 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-3-26 21:04
Anyone who is shocked about peeing on the side of a bus....Has never been to China..

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.