Author: sansukong

Record Global Warming in UK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 11:26:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-19 11:01
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 10:16
These people - whom you chose to slander publicly with the help of your ignorant and corrupt hacks ...

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'

Translate  ....

什麼是好的鵝是鵝
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 11:37:35 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 11:26
'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'

Whats good for that moro nic Morano and rat you is not good for me and the rest of us..........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 11:40:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-19 11:42
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 11:12
The point in question is the "areas of expertise" as you have highlighed, and not whether these p ...

Areas of expertise......

The area of expertise of Morano is swift boating to destroy political opponents.........

Nothing but an American right wing blogger.

Now.....why this uneducated rat think he needs to educate the rest of us?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 12:56:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 12:50
A little help from me, Bozo: You should not write "Translate..." but "Translated!"

Because when r ...

an enormously egoistic rat.............................

that is what we are dealing with here.

slandering mainstream scientists......only thing left is hero worshiping rats and rat pals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 20:01:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 18:19
Actually, he keeps us constantly laughing, the tro ll! Remember how he labelled a very important C ...

I dont mind having the rat to keep us entertained and constantly laughing .

Really.

Even missing posts of his can keep me entertained.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.