Author: sansukong

Record Global Warming in UK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-26 12:08:39 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-26 11:07
Early Spring Update : Most Of The US Is Covered With Snow

Posted on March 2 ...

Don't want to give up your rights to rape and plunder, sansukong?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 13:09:59 |Display all floors

RE: Record Global Warming in UK

30% Of GISS Global Warming Is Due To Data Tampering Since 2005

Posted on March 25, 2013by stevengoddard

A reader has been saving GISS temperature data every month since 2005, and sent it over to me.

In 2005, Hansen showed about 0.55C warming from 1910 to 2005. Now he shows almost 0.75C warming over that same time interval.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 14:07:30 |Display all floors
Climate scientists have linked the massive snowstorms and bitter spring weather now being experienced across Britain and large parts of Europe and North America to the dramatic loss of Arctic sea ice.

Both the extent and the volume of the sea ice that forms and melts each year in the Arctic Ocean fell to an historic low last autumn, and satellite records published on Monday by the National Snow and Ice Data Centre (NSIDC) in Boulder, Colorado, show the ice extent is close to the minimum recorded for this time of year.

"The sea ice is going rapidly. It's 80% less than it was just 30 years ago. There has been a dramatic loss. This is a symptom of global warming and it contributes to enhanced warming of the Arctic," said Jennifer Francis, research professor with the Rutgers Institute of Coastal and Marine Science.

According to Francis and a growing body of other researchers, the Arctic ice loss adds heat to the ocean and atmosphere which shifts the position of the jet stream – the high-altitude river of air that steers storm systems and governs most weather in northern hemisphere.

"This is what is affecting the jet stream and leading to the extreme weather we are seeing in mid-latitudes," she said. "It allows the cold air from the Arctic to plunge much further south. The pattern can be slow to change because the [southern] wave of the jet stream is getting bigger. It's now at a near record position, so whatever weather you have now is going to stick around," she said.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 14:07:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 15:09:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-26 14:48

Freak spring snow causing chaos and death                                                                                                                                         

SPRING was put on ice yesterday as Britain was gripped by the coldest March weather for half a century.

By: Eugene Henderson
Published: Sun, March 24, 2013

Cars were buried as strong winds blasted heavy snowfall in Cumbria

Snow alerts remained in place last night as forecasters warned that temperatures in some areas could plunge to as low as -15C (5F) next week: colder than the Himalayas.

Lancashire Police are investigating after the body of a 27-year-old man was found in deep snow in farmland near Burnley. Chief inspector Derry Crorken said: “Early indications suggest a tragic incident where a young man has been out with friends and become caught up in the weather on his journey home.”
Arctic conditions towards the end of the coldest March since 1962 saw thousands of homes in Scotland, north Wales, the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Cumbria still without power today as engineers battled to restore supplies.
More than 70 drivers had to be rescued by police and mountain rescue teams after becoming stuck in snowdrifts near Millom, Cumbria. Gary Parsons, of the Bay Search And Rescue team, said: “They were chilly and shaken, I think they’d been there for a few hours.” He said there were drifts “of 14ft and 15ft” and he had never seen such conditions before.                                                                                                  

Flights were suspended at Leeds Bradford, East Midlands and Birmingham airports, but Humberside Airport was closed.The trans-Pennine M62 was closed in the early hours of yesterday, but gritters worked round the clock to keep major routes open. In Staffordshire roads were closed when snow and high winds brought down trees.

A driver tries to free his car at Barnard Castle, Co Durham

"It was colder than Mount Everest"

Up to 18ins of snow buried cars in Wrexham, north Wales, while 7ft drifts were reported in the Peak District. The A666 between Carlisle and Hexham was closed for much of the day. The RAC predicted up to 15,000 breakdowns during the next 48 hours. A spokesman said: “Treacherous conditions are expected on Sunday morning after a sub-zero night and we expect a worse-than-usual Monday morning.”Temperatures were set to plummet to -3C across England and Wales, although in some areas across the Pennines the mercury was expected to fall to -7C last night. The Met Office forecast up two inches of snow in the South-east today with up to eight inches in the Pennines.
Night-time temperatures could fall to -10C from tomorrow with -15C in some areas by midweek, making it colder than Chukhung, Nepal, at the foot of Mount Everest.
The Met Office also forecast a white Easter, the first since 1984. Bookmakers William Hill slashed odds on Easter Sunday snow to the shortest ever price of 2/1 in Edinburgh, 5/1 in London and 7/1 in Cardiff. A spokesman said: “We believe these are our shortest-ever white Easter prices.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 16:38:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-26 15:09
Freak spring snow causing chaos and death                                                            ...

Yes, freak storm.....and more in the future because rats plunder and rape

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 16:39:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-26 13:09
30% Of GISS Global Warming Is Due To Data Tampering Since 2005

Posted on March 25, 2013 ...

You mean a rat......has been saving rat sh. .te?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.