Author: Danybrit

Trying to understand my Chinese Girlfriend PartII   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-24 01:30:05 |Display all floors
What is troublesome about your situation is that she would want to break up with you over such a relatively small misunderstanding. You breakup with people who knowingly do something to hurt you not one's who had honest intentions. If she's willing to throw in the towel over that then you would do your heart well to continue looking for a better partner. As she gets older she will come to understand she hurt herself as your intentions were obviously good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 01:44:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 02:07:01 |Display all floors
Thanks for all your input. I probably did a poor job of explaining my issue.
huaren2323; actually she does not talk or reveal her feelings much, she is from North of Bejing, Shen wang??? I believe is how you spell it. She has this sense of etiquette and Honor that I would be glad to follow if only I understood.
Ronjoda; Thanks for your input, I will write the letter, I have spoken to her the same words you say, but she also tells me I speak too fast. LOL that makes me smile because when I listen to her speak to her Chinese friends I am amazed at how fast they speak. I always considered English slow and cumbersome compared to Chinese.
vf84tcat; I'm afraid you are correct. This is not the first time I have stepped on a land mine when I had no clue I was even in a mine field. I can say at my age I love her and have committed myself to her, I would never hurt her on purpose. She has been in the States for several years so she is not depending on me to stay here, but I have hurt her 3 different times without even knowing what I did wrong, then it takes forever for her to even tell me what I did. Once she tells me I do take it serious because I love her and want to understand her ways but the issues are almost always so small when looking through American glasses. Its a shame, I love her so much and I was not looking for a Chinese GF it just happened. Not sure how I will ever go back to American woman now.
Again for all the other replies, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 02:11:27 |Display all floors
Raton; just saw your post, Sorry your so cynical about me but my post is true. I can honestly say after all my years on earth I have never loved a woman like I have loved her. So as an American man trying to understand my woman, you can take your attitude and shove it partner. =0

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-3-24 02:27:29 |Display all floors
Danybrit Post time: 2013-3-24 02:07
Thanks for all your input. I probably did a poor job of explaining my issue.
huaren2323; actually s ...

Good luck Danybrit.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 12:50:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-3-24 13:12:54 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-24 01:44
Reading these plights alleyways makes me weary of the writer invoking culture and languages misunder ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.