Author: Mugy

Rubbish message.. [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-25 13:51:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by china.pm at 2013-3-25 13:52

I have the same experience, hate it but can not avoid it~, just being interrupted by those rubbishes every day{:soso_e109:}

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-25 14:38:32 |Display all floors
Can't You talk with Your mobile network Customer Office, to stop sending marketing announcements?
(many of networks send those messages to You from own numbers - You agreed for it when signing contract, or they "forgot" that You didn't match the "box" with agreement)

In China sometimes Your phone number is sold many, many times between some agencies.

First it may be clerk in hotel, or other institution who is selling Your number on "black market". Then... sometimes suddenly You will have more offers than You can read per minute :)

I think You can block range of numbers in Your mobile provider, but blocking "private numbers" is hard for SMS messages, but You can create group in Your phone "group of contacts", and assign to it "silence" instead of ringtone. Depending on Your phone, and installed software - sometimes You are able to choose also SMS ringtone for a group, but sometimes only "incoming call ringtone".

For example in first try on Google I found solution for the Android: http://androidcommunity.com/foru ... ns-ringtones-21963/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 10:38:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 10:38:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 13:53:40 From mobile |Display all floors
too much spam. turn the ringtone off
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 14:40:13 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-3-25 14:38
Can't You talk with Your mobile network Customer Office, to stop sending marketing announcements?
(m ...

If you read her following post, she mentions that unfortunately, her phone doesn't allow any of those functions

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-28 14:54:51 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-28 14:40
If you read her following post, she mentions that unfortunately, her phone doesn't allow any of th ...

sometimes people don't know that phone MAY have these functions. As a standard - usually don't have, but if You install additional software - it can be possible.

for example I have Android phone, and "my phone don't have that option" (for SMS), however I can install application that can give me this function, if I need it.

i suppose the same is for a iPhone, Windows based models, add Symbian based as well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.