Author: vincent01

China's military might   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 12:11:07 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-4-13 16:55
US and its slap dog S. Korea  back down Kim  is young but he tough so nobody can't mess with him ...

Well... I'm still suspicious that what it is "is that it's a tit for tat between the Chinese and the Americans" of which there are two fronts:

front a) America's intentional throwing of some of the most rotten of meat into the South China Sea so as to start a feeding frenzy with the Komodo Dragons, i.e., the VC's and the Pinoy Boys, that preys on those waters...

front b) America's playing of Red October game by the unleashing of its top bite dog --
{:soso_e113:}Japan Prefecture, USA {:soso_e113:}-- at us Chinese thinking we would blink which we didn't but instead forced us to return the favor by...

Covertly and discreetly set its Doberman Pinscher free to roam at will and bite all it wants in response to America's gunboat tactic as referred to in the above...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 14:24:23 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-4-17 12:11
Well... I'm still suspicious that what it is "is that it's a tit for tat between the Chinese and  ...

Creative reply. Sounds a lot like old school proxy disputes to me. I think those days are coming to a close. American policy as very much liberalized, and the Chinese seem willing to play together. I think there is a real possibility for strong partnership. China's Doberman Pincher is more like a Pit Bull..unpredictable, and always willing to bite the hand that feeds it. And you know what you must do sometimes to the Pit, when he can't be controlled? You put him down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 14:54:14 |Display all floors
Pretty cool looking hardware on display. Impressive. Would like to see more of the Stealth fighter and Aircraft Carrier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 15:07:52 |Display all floors
feed meat to gwei.los as u know crocs will surely show up
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 15:09:17 |Display all floors
WAH LAU EH!!!

SO Biggy those guns
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 15:10:39 |Display all floors
big enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:59:21 |Display all floors
If you want to use military to become a colonist or imperialist, you will be in trouble. Soft countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Russia will ensure to retaliate against China in case China aims at taking away their land.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.