Author: vincent01

Is anti-foreigner sentiment trending in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-25 13:28:55 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2013-3-23 00:53
but all the chinese woman want foriegn husband and do not want chinese husband

how is this true?

bcos those women are naive and brainwashed~
they will realized it and regret it after they were dumped when their foreigner finish having fun wit her pu.ssy~

and this is the FACT~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 16:52:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-25 14:05
I bet that no matter how hard up a Chinese woman may become in a love affair with a Westerner, she ...

u mean u??
HAHAHAHHAA~

i got plenty girls here with me~
too bad...u jealous?....oh yeah...u cant get girls....only fat girls for u~
u FAILED~
HAHAHAHHAA~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 20:49:57 |Display all floors
i cant judge by this in the middle of no where video clip, and i have to see how the airport securities approached the victim & also to see how the victim reacted to the securities as well but not by this video itself alone (the beginnin is missin); few years ago the canadian airport securities beatin up a chinese lady for some kokoo reason  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e129:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 22:04:05 |Display all floors
The normal logic process is as following: firstly, a Chinese person smoked in airport; Next, the foreigner told the person "no smoking"; Then, the Chinese person attacked the foreigner; Finally, the tirade was produced by the foreigner. So, it is not denied that some Chinese is enough rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 22:09:51 |Display all floors
中国玉Milo Post time: 2013-3-25 06:04
The normal logic process is as following: firstly, a Chinese person smoked in airport; Next, the for ...

anyway, i personally do not like smokers myself (i'm not a good judge for this case scenario)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 23:08:23 |Display all floors
why can't we live peacefully and harmoniously?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-3-26 01:24:38 |Display all floors
All i know is the women love US
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.