Author: vincent01

Is anti-foreigner sentiment trending in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-23 15:06:23 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2013-3-22 18:43
World's worst tourists?

Has always been voted as Americans.
No wonder - so fat they need two seats on an airplane! Bad luck if you have to sit next to one - you only get half a seat!

Has your wife got you on a diet yet, Mr. Angry?

Mr. Robert posted ¨his¨ picture in this forum time ago and believe me, he is soo fat that for sure he is the one who needs two seats in a airplane, train, bus, movie theaters and two horses in a carrousel
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 15:10:04 |Display all floors
What i see the anti sentiment towards foreigners is mostly in this forum and in Robert who hates himself because in his mind he born in America.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 01:40:15 |Display all floors
While the behaviour of both the smoking foreigner and the annoyed Chinese man may be questionable.

Foreigners in any country should respect the customs, culture and laws when they are travelling.  After all they would expect the same in their country.  I find that when you show respect you are also shown respect and courtesy no matter what country.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 01:58:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-3-24 08:02:05 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2013-3-24 01:40
While the behaviour of both the smoking foreigner and the annoyed Chinese man may be questionable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 09:16:25 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-3-23 15:06
Mr. Robert posted ¨his¨ picture in this forum time ago and believe me, he is soo fat that for  ...

Did he get special treatment ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 09:18:41 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2013-3-24 01:40

Right, but this foreign man deserve to be beaten if he smokes inside of the airport?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.