Author: Diggit

Hi guys, how do you like your Chinese wives?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-21 15:41:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-3-21 12:23
Not a very good stab at pretending to be Chinese with broken English revolutionar/seneca.  You rea ...
Not a very good stab at pretending to be Chinese with broken English revolutionar/seneca

Well said Robert
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 21:52:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-21 18:47

You have thrown the pigeons amongst the cats!  A fine post......this will fish out Robert as he has been MIA........
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 21:54:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-21 18:41
Diggit Post time: 2013-3-21 03:19
Just curious about that...

Ostensibly you are female, well pix suggest so. Why curious? Are you looking to marry a chinese wife and/or would love to join the ranks of Chinese women married to foreigners? raton and Robert suggest some of the attraction......some appealing, some not. robert has the lack of hair and cellulite.....which does not speak for every Chinese......I had a 24 years old Chinese ex gf with hair on her legs (if I catch her unawares)  and cellulite....

I'm sure one or 3 people will be licking their chops while pondering proposal
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 22:36:13 |Display all floors
i'm still a single bachelor (come and pimp my ride, ladies)  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e114:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 22:38:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-3-21 05:56
I haven't got a lot to add to raton's post.
I totally agree with his statement "I found that the Chi ...

Robrt get a hold of yourself......''Plus, her face is the most beautiful on this earth. Even her feet
are pretty and she doesnt' have a single hair on her legs. Her skin is as clear and smooth as a baby's and she has no cellulite''

Mills and Boon will be proud

There are nice women in the West too........one has to marry the right person. That Chinese don't compete? You are wrong. They do do do. You are not aware as you live in US and maybe not many Chinese people about to lead to that very human trait.........competition.

I see them competting with each other most days..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 22:42:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-21 18:45
Jinanboy Post time: 2013-3-21 06:27
Ha  Ha     Very  good !! who on  this  earth    can  say  their  wife  treat  them  bad ??  this ...

If you speak ill of your wife, you will be seen as an ogre! Plus the small matter of not marrying very well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 22:47:03 |Display all floors
xiaolin_yuan Post time: 2013-3-21 10:07
I agree with the thought that "chinese women is really comfortable  in their femininity".But because ...

As it is with Western men, Asian men married to Western women have very positive things to say about their wives.........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.