Author: Mike412

Love vs money in marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-23 13:43:03 |Display all floors
bigbull Post time: 2013-3-21 08:40
in today's society money rules not love.

100 %.. love is gone !

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-23 15:09:06 |Display all floors
My friend had the same choice, her parents did not agree with her marriage, just coz of the small betrothal gift given by her boyfriend.

They r being in love with each other deeply for over five years, while her parents just care about the money.

Now she has decided to get married, no matter whether her parents agree with it or not, she believed that money can be got again, but the lost love can never be found again.
As to her parents, she will try to work hard and give them more money, this perhaps the only best way to solve the problem.
Now she just pray her parents will not make trouble on her wedding day.

I feel very sad for her, in her parents' eyes, money is more important than love, wat a pity!!
May be getting a great fortune by taking the opportunity of daughter's marriage is the porpuse they brought their daughter up.

They take their daughter as their cash cow, in this case, should we call them "the cold hearted seller"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:36:10 |Display all floors
china.pm Post time: 2013-3-23 15:09
My friend had the same choice, her parents did not agree with her marriage, just coz of the small be ...

wish them a happy ending  she is really strong-hearted and brave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:37:32 |Display all floors
mixboy Post time: 2013-3-23 13:43
100 %.. love is gone !

i don't think so. maybe you did not get it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:38:43 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2013-3-23 11:35
A man must in his life;

1    build a House

really? a tree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:45:54 |Display all floors
Who are we kidding? love has been eclipsed in Chinese marriages long ago.

And it's not necessarily by only money, pure pressure to get married is immense here. How many here know people who got married after meeting a few times....which leads to another question: have you checked the divorce rate in China lately?
do to others as you would have them do to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 20:51:26 |Display all floors
GDUFS-sophie Post time: 2013-3-23 10:40
I still think that marridge based on money will not be happy. And I could never force m ...

there is something money can not buy, and love is one of them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.