Views: 3211|Replies: 3

This is what I wish to bring to the attention of CD. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 16:57:19 |Display all floors
This is what I wish to bring to the attention of CD.

Alexander Cockburn dumps nuke loving greens and man made global warming Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-3-18 03:29
        Cypriots Rush Banks To Get Cash Out Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-3-18 02:50
        RECYCLING THAT SIX MILLION NUMBER! Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-3-18 02:13
        The Next Wave of The Economic Collapse Would Start In Europe Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-3-18 01:33
As you can see, I have posted a few threads of various topics and all were sent to the "Recycle bin" for reeason/s unknown, by a certain Mod who was on watch at that stated time. By the way, those mentioned articles are from open-scource and are topics of general discussions. Of course, I am not questioning your appointments of Mods per se. However, in the context of the new aspiration of the newly coined, "China Dream" by President Xi, surely, CD should exercise more discretion before bestowing "power" to those who cannot carry out their duties in a fair and unbiased manner. After all, the CD is one of the essential functions to the China, being the "mouth-piece" of the country. Certainly, China would not want to speak with half of its mouth closed shut by a foreign hand!
Thank you for listening.  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 17:09:05 |Display all floors
Sansukong

No mainstream media any where accepts your rat deposits

Every mainstream civilisation treats you as barbarians at the gates

Its civilisation or rat deposits.

The choice is Easy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-3-9 00:45:50 |Display all floors
Not guilty

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-3-9 00:51:09 |Display all floors
Let me check them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.