Author: sansukong

Official Red Cross Records Show Holocaust Was a Fraud?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 14:43:47 |Display all floors
zhong nanhai wants to get rid of you, sansukong rat.!

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-837413-1-1.html
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 14:44:42 |Display all floors
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 15:58:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 13:43

Goodness gracious me. "Revolutionar" has infratrated into the very sensitive political "heart" of the CPC!  Did your master tell you that?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 16:03:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-18 15:58
Goodness gracious me. "Revolutionar" has infratrated into the very sensitive political "heart" of ...

What keeps Zhong nanhai awake at night.......?

Rats, too many rats.

See attached.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 17:11:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 15:03
What keeps Zhong nanhai awake at night.......?

You know, as stupid as you are, certain times, you can be entertaining.
Translate .......

你知道吗,
作为愚蠢的你,
某些时候,
你可娱乐性。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 17:15:00 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-18 17:11
You know, as stupid as you are, certain times, you can be entertaining.
Translate .......

There is no civilsation any where....not Chinese, not Roman , not American that can co exist with rat civilisations promoted by rats........rats such as yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 17:19:03 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 14:15
Ever figured where Hitler retired?

Who cares what Nazi Red Cross records show except another Nazi?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.