Post time 2013-3-20 14:25:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 14:25:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 03:28:00 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-20 14:25
Soooo.. u are broke now..? poor M. Benz, will never get fixed..

Very funny.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 05:21:41 |Display all floors
This is what happens when a nation chooses to be a Western Liberal Democracy, like China is now choosing to be.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 13:30:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-21 13:10
WarmWeather Post time: 2013-3-21 04:21
This is what happens when a nation chooses to be a Western Liberal Democracy, like China is now choo ...

'Chinese dream' of national rejuvenation
Excerpt:

"All Chinese people deserve equal opportunities to enjoy a prosperous life, see their dreams come true and benefit together from the country's development."

To realize the dream, China must take the Chinese way, Xi said. He has also called for a fostering of the "Chinese spirit," with patriotism playing a major role and the unity of the people strengthening the nation.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 13:51:10 |Display all floors
Wednesday, March 20, 2013

UPDATE: Germany Warns That Banks in Cyprus May Remain Closed Permanently

Dees Illustration

Activist Post

ATMs in Cyprus were drained over the weekend, electronic transfers were halted, and riots ensued following a decision by European Union chiefs to raid private savings accounts to help pay for the country's $13 billion bailout. It was believed that there were plans to stretch a bank holiday to at least one week, while the exact measures were decided upon. However, yesterday the Cypriot parliament rejected the scheme outright, leading many to speculate that this would be the start of something even worse.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 14:27:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-21 14:29
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-21 13:51
Wednesday, March 20, 2013

China is an Empire

Cyprus?

Cyprus is small little island.

Now, tell me............................................why is it always so easy to do austerity on the poor and never easy to get the rich to contribute?

Is it because there are lots of Russian and Chinese depositors down there?

Why are rich always exempt from losses when banks fail?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.