Author: Bandito

Africa told to view China as competitor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-21 03:54:54 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-20 17:46
ha ha vassal!! The funny thing about that is they really don't need US help in siphoning money off  ...

I look around at the political scene in Europe and despair..... there are none left out there who will stand up to the US..... Africa is small fry for the masters of artifice.......... Machiavelli would be proud.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 06:33:01 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2013-3-20 21:36
Well... Sadly i have seen noone else in here ever admitting that they can be or were wrong. Maybe  ...

hear hear.....maybe you have made it easier
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 06:40:46 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-3-20 23:54
I look around at the political scene in Europe and despair..... there are none left out there who  ...

Europe is impotent now.....financial woes has done some real damage. If that were the case, US will have a lock on say, Nigeria's oil. That is so not the case.

I think you undermine the folks in these countries. It is one thing for Texas oilmen to dictate and dazzle Obiang in equitorial Guinea....you have to do your due diligence..so far from what you think.

In the 1990s the Nigerian Generals hung a guy that the West had made noises and threatened repercussion. Look at the margins, if all lock up borders and eat of their produce, Africa is in finer shape than most.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 06:47:23 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-20 22:01
IF afrika considerin china as a competitor then what about china thinks (cheap labor force, low curr ...

I beg your pardon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 10:38:49 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-21 06:40
Europe is impotent now.....financial woes has done some real damage. If that were the case, US wil ...

I believe that Africa is more than capable of feeding its population. The trouble is that Africa was never allowed to develop on those lines. Western educated leaders always attempt to copy the west rather than  educate the population and allow it to develop at its own pace. Wealth has always been squandered on grandiose schemes leaving the people starving and illiterate. Rather than produce staple crops, they pander to western tastes and produce for export, where they can.

Royal Dutch Shell is responsible for a lot of the oil pollution in Nigeria, but the company is multinational and its interests coincide with those of other multinationals so dependent on US might.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 19:15:20 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-20 14:47
I beg your pardon?

that's korrect...just look at afrika back then and today's still poor like heck cos the amerikans & europeans pimped it all; chinese are there just to work hard & sweat nuttin left to pimp  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 22:06:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-21 09:24
Oh, that? But YOU are NOT "treating" me nicely enough to warrant public lauding, Bimbo!

And don' ...

"African in Guangzhou suffer..." ?!

You tell a bad joke, snaakey.

If you and those Africans suffer, all of you will rush to the nearest airport and flee. But what we see is the contrary. You refuse to leave and beg for visa periodically.

But you don't have the guts to admit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.