Author: Diggit

100 thousands yuan rewarded ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-20 17:19:16 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-20 04:17
Please cite your sources for this information. Being a white male who is not a paedophile, and hav ...

You should know that this character is regarded as a joke. His limited vocabulary and lack of intellect doesn't allow him to understand the difference between debate and bait. We play with him as a cat does with a mouse, but he should remember that eventually the cat becomes bored with the game, and then...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 20:22:09 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-20 00:09
This is common knowledge. You don't need data reports when mentioning that the majority of Chinese ...

But the difference in your example is that the spitting on the floor is a readily OBSERVABLE activity. By implication in your own statement, the alleged paedophilic activities do not occur in public, and thus are not observable. Therefore, additional evidence is needed.

You really don't quite understand science, do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 20:22:58 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-20 04:19
You should know that this character is regarded as a joke. His limited vocabulary and lack of inte ...

Good point, but he's painting himself into a corner. (See my other post in response to his.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 02:46:16 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-20 17:01
You are nothing more than a disgusting, revolting, perverted cretin.  Are there any more nationali ...

Well yeah, racism in the UK or Europe is a crime for the simple fact that it is widely spread by whites there. whites are making too many racist remarks and actions, so their government have to put in some rules to calm the international community and put the attention away from them. But of course that's a simple decoy. whites weren't being less racist than they've been before.
I am not being racist. I am stating facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 02:47:11 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-20 20:22
But the difference in your example is that the spitting on the floor is a readily OBSERVABLE activ ...

You sound just like the stupid guy who looks at the finger instead of looking where it's pointing at.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 05:02:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by querist at 2013-3-20 16:03
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-20 13:47
You sound just like the stupid guy who looks at the finger instead of looking where it's pointing  ...

No, actually I sound like a scientist who is accustomed to being required to provide evidence for any assertions that he makes because I am a scientist who is accustomed to being able to provide evidence for any assertions. And I will happily provide proof of my credentials to any of the moderators here.

You are making what appear to be baseless assertions, and some of us here are requesting evidence. You have also committed several logical fallacies including a very weak attempt at argumentum ad populum and several instances of non sequitur, and now an implied ad hominem attack, attempting once again to take attention away from your flawed arguments and direct it toward anything else. This is usually understood to be an indication that the one committing the ad hominem attack does not have a valid argument and is simply resorting to diversionary tactics to direct attention away from the weakness of his or her argument.

Also, you do not seem to be able to understand that I am simply asking for you to support your assertions. This is where you commit the argumentum ad populum fallacy by claiming that "it is a fact" without providing any proof and simply claiming that it is "common knowledge". (Hence, argumentum ad populum.)

And regarding your statement that you are not being racist, in response to Laowai2?'s comment, apparently you are not familiar with the proper definition of the word "racist".

Repeating the same statements over and over again (argumentum ad nauseam) does not constitute a valid argument. It seems that you are unwilling to form a proper argument to support your assertions. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance to support your assertions, but it seems that I may be wasting my time in your case, as you seem not to have any support for your statements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 05:05:56 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-20 04:01
You are nothing more than a disgusting, revolting, perverted cretin.  Are there any more nationali ...

Please don't stoop to his level, Laowai2?. Ad hominem attacks are not necessary. The lack of support for his assertions clearly proves your point, as does his inability to provide any proof for his assertions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.