Author: Diggit

100 thousands yuan rewarded ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-19 17:46:58 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-19 13:23
Everybody needs to be made aware and reminded of how whites really are. There's no harm in constan ...

So after reading recent news we must conclude that all Indian males are rapists and all Chinese males are knife murderers? What a very strange and perverted mind you have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 21:45:47 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-19 17:46
So after reading recent news we must conclude that all Indian males are rapists and all Chinese ma ...

If you did that, you would be making generalisations. The majority of them aren't like that. However, the majority of Indians men have strong body odour, and the majority of Chinese men spit on the floor. Just like the majority of white males are paedophiles. That's not part of news, that's part of facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 00:42:06 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-19 21:45
If you did that, you would be making generalisations. The majority of them aren't like that. Howev ...

Do you ever read what you write? Who is making generalisations here? I don't agree with any of those "facts". Perhaps you confuse majority with minority? You my "friend" have a serious mental problem. If I knew you I would be very concerned, thankfully I don't and couldn't care less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 03:48:47 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-20 00:42
Do you ever read what you write? Who is making generalisations here? I don't agree with any of tho ...

You don't have to agree. But the fact that the majority of white males are paedophiles is a reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 04:17:00 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-19 08:45
If you did that, you would be making generalisations. The majority of them aren't like that. Howev ...

Please cite your sources for this information. Being a white male who is not a paedophile, and having numerous white male relatives who are also not paedophiles, I would have to say that my personal experience does not support your supposition. I know that "anecdote" is not the singular form of "data", but I have not seen any proper studies that support your supposition.

Either provide credible evidence (ideally in the form of a peer-reviewed published paper) or stop making baseless racist generalizations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 13:09:46 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-20 04:17
Please cite your sources for this information. Being a white male who is not a paedophile, and hav ...

This is common knowledge. You don't need data reports when mentioning that the majority of Chinese men spit on the floor. The difference with white male paedophiles is that they do it in public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 17:01:34 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-20 13:09
This is common knowledge. You don't need data reports when mentioning that the majority of Chinese ...

You are nothing more than a disgusting, revolting, perverted cretin.  Are there any more nationalities you wish to offend? Are you ready to admit your own nationality yet, or still too scared? I'm very surprised that CD hasn't banned you for inciting racism, but of course in China that is not illegal, and the forum would die if they didn't support idiots like you. In the UK you would have been arrested and thrown in prison by now. Making racist remarks is a criminal offence in the UK.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.