Author: sansukong

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 12:54:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 08:48
Why you use a dictionary no one uses?

Actually I can't see that I have typed any words here that are not listed in the Oxford English dictionary. What's your problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 12:58:44 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 12:54
Actually I can't see that I have typed any words here that are not listed in the Oxford English di ...

explain zionist...................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 13:29:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 12:58
explain zionist...................................

I really would like to be able to, but it is definitely complicated since few scholars dare touch the subject. But simplified one could call the banking families that runs the fraud with worthless paper-money they cannot guarantee for a second and also corrupt most western governments as well as run the western media for zionists. If that doesn't satisfy you, please search on the Bilderberggroup.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 13:34:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-18 13:36
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 13:29
I really would like to be able to, but it is definitely complicated since few scholars dare touch  ...

nah........................

revolutionaries don't do revolutionaries against imaginary enemies.

revolutionaries do revolutionaries against real enemies.

especially this revolutionary

because this revolutionary enjoys the market too much.

the market is fun.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 13:45:48 |Display all floors
The market is fun , no doubt about it, but beware of the zionists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 14:03:26 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 13:45
The market is fun , no doubt about it, but beware of the zionists.

and the dictionary definition of zionists is Jews for Isreal................., not Justin Bieber fans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 14:21:27 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 14:03
and the dictionary definition of zionists is Jews for Isreal................., not Justin Bieber f ...

Send Justin Bieber to Israel then. Who needs him anyway?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.