Author: sansukong

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-18 00:16:57 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 00:13
I can try to explain the 'gate', it has to do with the zionists as well, they had killed millions  ...

yes the gate people Kiss singer and Nixon.......................

Chinese people think they are Gods....................very grateful of having Nixon visit their country.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 00:43:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 00:16
yes the gate people Kiss singer and Nixon.......................

Chinese people think they are Go ...

The zonists has already killed Nixon, he was disposable, but China still need to understand what threat Kissinger pose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:11:31 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 00:43
The zonists has already killed Nixon, he was disposable, but China still need to understand what t ...

didnt you say Zionist Nixon?

one Sandy already cost US government $ 50 billion.

how many $ 50 billion did US government spend on climate?

if they can spend on climate, at least they get new technology , not flooded Manhaten.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:29:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 01:11
didnt you say Zionist Nixon?

Nixon was not really a zionist but introduced at the Bohemian Grove as all presidents of the USA, only Nixon didn't like the homosexual activities among other things the zionists were conducting during their stay around the Bohemian Grove in California.

Nixon was probably not a real psychopathic zionist as Henry Kissinger definitely is, but managed to kill millions of people anyway. The zionists goal is 80% of the global population to be terminated tough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:38:45 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 01:29
Nixon was not really a zionist but introduced at the Bohemian Grove as all presidents of the USA,  ...

so what you mean by zionist in your mind?

you use a different dictionary than the rest of us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 01:53:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-18 01:38
so what you mean by zionist in your mind?

you use a different dictionary than the rest of us?

It takes a while to get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 08:48:53 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-18 01:53
It takes a while to get it.

Why you use a dictionary no one uses?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.