Author: sansukong

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-17 15:55:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 14:56
Go on dreaming, Melting Iceberg - your hours are counted. Soon you will only be cold water in my w ...

You better not underestimate H2O. But anyway CO2 is also as necessary and definitely nothing that should be taxed and traded with by the zionist banksters, and I really hope that all millions of people in the CPC understands that and go the Chinese way whatever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 16:17:39 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-17 15:55
You better not underestimate H2O. But anyway CO2 is also as necessary and definitely nothing that  ...

Gate?

The only gate needed is the gate across your lousy mouth.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 16:28:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-17 16:17
Gate?

Loosing it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 16:37:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 12:29
I note with magnanimity that you have absolutely no qualms lying about other posters in order to g ...

Do you still,have any credibility in you ?

Every time when challenged, you keep on running away, with your tail, between your legs.

Let me repeat my challenge.
. Did you tell the truth about the Chinese athletes stealing their London Olympics gold medals?
Just give a simple and honest answer to the question!,
Don't run away again this time!

Translate .........

你尽管如此有任何可信性在你身上?

每次都何时挑战你继续正在运行的走,
你的尾巴两腿之间,

让我请重复我的挑战,

你讲真话, 关于中国体育健儿偷窃伦敦奥运会的金牌.

只要举一个简单并且诚实, 的回答对的问题.
不要再逃.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 17:22:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-17 16:37
Do you still,have any credibility in you ?

Every time when challenged, you keep on running away,  ...

Running away?

Running away is rat specialty

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 17:28:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-17 17:29
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-17 16:28
Loosing it?

Gate?

Even if no IPCC, there are still thousands of scientists.

Everyday, plenty of research work,
Plenty of evidence  of AGW........

sciece is falsifiable.

For example if no global warming,
Summer records will not drop like ten pins.

The chances of the records dropping like that based on random natural events is one in a million.

And plenty of rats....agenda driven rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 00:13:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-17 17:28
Gate?

Even if no IPCC, there are still thousands of scientists.

I can try to explain the 'gate', it has to do with the zionists as well, they had killed millions of people in Vietnam and the zionist Henry Kissinger was loosing it and his dog Richard Nixon had to go and then mossad staged a brake in at the democrats headquarter and got caught. That place was called Watergate and that's why 'gate' is used when it comes to the climate scam because it is the same people running a new scam, everything else is the same.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.