Author: sansukong

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-17 04:14:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 20:07
Mind your own business, fake scholar! You don't have the required degrees that would entitle you t ...
Mind your own business, fake scholar!
You must have told tons of lies in your past and present, that you cannot remember what is said is or was the truth. Unlike you, I have never claimed to be a scholar. Thus, I can't be accused of, as a fake scholar like you!
Translate ..........

您必须有说吨的谎话你过去和现在,
您可以不记得了,说什么是事实。
不像你,我从来没有自称是一位学者。
因此,我不能会被指,为一个像你一样的假学者!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 04:37:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 20:07
Mind your own business, fake scholar! You don't have the required degrees that would entitle you t ...
You don't have the required degrees that would entitle you to post your commentary here!

Where is the rule that says I must hold a degree to post in this forum?Remember, you are a FAKE professor, yourself!

Translate  .......
是统治在哪里说,
我必须拥有证书,
为了至上传在本次论坛。
记住,你是自己一个假的教授!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 10:58:17 |Display all floors
rat

No need degree to cut and paste

But, I want to know :
Is every rat of questionable integrity your father?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 11:29:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-17 04:37
Where is the rule that says I must hold a degree to post in this forum?Remember, you are a FAKE p ...

seneca

any intention to download  the rat admission that he is no scholar?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 13:53:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 13:29
I note with magnanimity that you have absolutely no qualms lying about other posters in order to g ...

you should download this.

very inspired piece.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 14:05:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-17 14:07
seneca Post time: 2013-3-17 13:59
It's not worth any salt. Sans Souci is for me just like a used piece of chewing gum: wet, soft and ...

but while rat meat is wet, soft and tasteless

rat deposits have been very effective in creating doubts amongst the uneducated red meats n Texas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 14:10:38 |Display all floors
Climategate ought to be the final nail in the zionists CO2 scam coffin, but some of them continue struggle. The CO2 scam is actually to stupid to work in a way that fools all the people all the time. Noway scholars will adopt stupidities about CO2 in the long run no matter what grants they receive from zionists funds.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.