Views: 10975|Replies: 38

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-16 05:51:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-16 04:54

Aussie Scientist Praises Climategate 3: 'Thank you Mr FOIA' -- 'I have always held the hacker in high esteem. He is one of my heroes'                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Read the Full Article

Dr. Jennifer Marohasy: 'For me, the stolen emails represented a first opportunity to see the extraordinary deceit and corruption within the mainstream climate science community; the very people running the IPCC at the UN'

Thursday, March 14, 2013By Marc Morano  – Climate Depot
Excerpt:

Mr FOIA, as he calls himself, wrote:

“Wealth of the surrounding society tends to draw the major brushstrokes of a newborn’s future life. It makes a huge difference whether humanity uses its assets to achieve progress, or whether it strives to stop and reverse it, essentially sacrificing the less fortunate to the climate gods.”

[size=21.81818199157715px]

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 12:39:02 |Display all floors
What so good about right wing blogs that rat cannot leave home without it?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:24:06 |Display all floors
Malayan jungle rat

Thick and arrogant.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 18:17:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 12:49
Why hasn't "Mr Foiya" ever lifted the shroud surrounding his identity?

Is he a paid mole attached  ...
Why hasn't "Mr Foiya" ever lifted the shroud surrounding his identity?

And why don't you do the same? A fugative running away from the law?

Translate ........
你干吗不这样做呢?你是一名逃犯
正在运行远离法律

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 18:41:38 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-16 18:17
And why don't you do the same? A fugative running away from the law?

Translate ........

and why is every liar your hero?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 18:44:39 |Display all floors

Is every rat of questionable integrity your father?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 22:36:26 |Display all floors
no rat trap here

that is why the rat is so arrogant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.