Views: 7943|Replies: 8

fellows from abroad, how do you like Chinese girls/boys? You want to marry her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 16:52:24 |Display all floors
Do you want to marry a Chinese girl/boy? Would you like to settle in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:02:51 |Display all floors
I already did (girl) and I have. Don't believe half of what you dead on this forum. There are many wonderful Chinese women who make ideal wives and despite what you might read, most Chinese are very welcoming to foreigners. Obviously there are pros and cons of living in China as there are in any country in the world. You have to weigh up what lifestyle you want and can afford.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 10:31:56 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-14 19:02
I already did (girl) and I have. Don't believe half of what you dead on this forum. There are many w ...

That is of great help. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 23:02:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TarimDuar at 2013-3-17 23:06

I  married a beautiful Chinese lady. And I am pleased with the life I have here in China. Don't think it is all sugar and spice; there are many obstacles to overcome; for example family, personal and cultural differences, but that is normal with most international marriages.  Plus isn't that what true love is about, choosing to lover her/him as they are? You know marriage is the graveyard of the self and the life spring of love and life.

I am also settled here, and I can tell you that if you are well educated and experienced you can make a very good life for yourself here. And yes the people are like any other place some are good and some are not so good, and some just don't care about anything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 13:06:19 |Display all floors
TarimDuar Post time: 2013-3-17 23:02
I  married a beautiful Chinese lady. And I am pleased with the life I have here in China. Don't thin ...

THANKS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 13:42:46 |Display all floors
TarimDuar Post time: 2013-3-17 23:02
I  married a beautiful Chinese lady. And I am pleased with the life I have here in China. Don't thin ...

I'd like to know your love story,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 18:07:45 |Display all floors
waiboshu Post time: 2013-3-19 13:42
I'd like to know your love story,

My love story is not one I would advise others to take. We married after seven months of online chatting and one month in China. We had our first child three years later. I came here as a tourist, not intending to marry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.