Author: DanseMacabre

Why Hong Kongers discriminate against Chinese but be subservient to Westerners?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-15 22:37:10 |Display all floors
Jackson_Deng Post time: 2013-3-15 15:23
Nah, you over-estimate your Anglo value and worthiness in HK.

No one but a handful of HongKies st ...

You say so but every Hong Kong person and their dog will like to flee that smog filled island for here! I know it, bet you do too........otherwise why do most HK people luxuriate in that most useless of document, British/Hong Kong passport:)

Oh, ok, it excludes them from visa unlike mainland chinese
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 22:57:38 |Display all floors
makk Post time: 2013-3-15 22:16
Show us prove of that 70% number from that British tabloid, not even they dare to tell lies like t ...

Well, there is no point of reasoned debate if you are so cynical.

The most precise way to test exactly how many Hong Kong people hope to break away from China is of course to hold a referendum. But it seems impossible at least for the near future.

On the other hand, you will never believe in any surveys that don't tally with your preconceptions.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 23:55:14 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-3-15 23:09
How about a referendum kicking out all the illegal none qualified dumbo "English" teachers from Ho ...

Yes, please!

I'm actually Chinese. And truth be told, I no longer consider Hong Kong part of China. Not because I'm a separatist. But because Hong Kong people are increasingly identifying themselves as "Hong Kongers" rather than "Chinese". If they are so ashamed of calling themselves "Chinese", why bother?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:06:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-15 20:07
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-3-15 19:07
No sensible HongKie I know would want to hold a rubbish British passport, dumbo!

HKSAR passport i ...

If there is deaf dumb,blind and idiotic here, tis you. You'd know that your people in HK have a limited horizon so travelling to muslim countries is too much for them due to limited worldview I enjoyed that oh slap

Now to a serious point, the last HK girl that was frantically scurrying about looking for a bf/hubby to marry her probably did not get your memo!

All I do is swan off to lo Wu or that point, pay £50 and off to China......I told you that just to show that unlike you, I do get about
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:12:08 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2013-3-15 23:55
Yes, please!

I'm actually Chinese. And truth be told, I no longer consider Hong Kong part of Chin ...

If you are a Chinese, my Indus River pet croc is an Englsih man.

Foreigners like you should keep your nose out of Chinese domestic politics.
Likewise, Italians should stay away from our Indian affairs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:13:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-3-15 20:14
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-3-15 19:07
No sensible HongKie I know would want to hold a rubbish British passport, dumbo!

HKSAR passport i ...

If there is deaf dumb and idiotic here, tis you. You'd know that your people in HK have a limited horizon so travelling to Muslim countries is too much for them due to limited worldview I enjoyed that oh slap

Now to a serious point, the last HK girl that was frantically scurrying about looking for a bf/hubby to marry her probably did not get your memo!

All I do is swan off to lo Wu or that point, pay £50 and off to China......I told you that just to show that unlike you, I do get about

There are ways to deal with the bitterness/resentment that comes with being denied British citizenship, your childish rant is the wrong way to go about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 00:16:46 |Display all floors
azz Post time: 2013-3-16 00:12
If you are a Chinese, my Indus River pet croc is an Englsih man.

Foreigners like you should keep  ...

Then why do you stick your little arse in?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.