Author: DanseMacabre

Why Hong Kongers discriminate against Chinese but be subservient to Westerners?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-15 18:25:04 |Display all floors
Dumb duck!

Anglos employed in the proper Chinese Hong kong companies are for 'show' only.
They are employed to make tea for the boss only.

This thick duck don't think!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 19:12:38 |Display all floors
I like your post instantly!! It is the age old thing popular amongst colonised minds.......inferiority complex. They feel superior to mainlanders despite the fact that they are all Chinese using the tenuous reasoning that they are HK'ers.

Being HK'ers probably meant being under British rule for a long time and due to such proximity, however tenuous, they are elevated above mainlanders!

That said, picking foot on a crowded train is a no no!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 19:17:24 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2013-3-13 20:16
Hong Kong people always take pride in the fact they live in a free, democratic society where even th ...

Superiority complex and a fear of being deluged. The latter fear is understandable whilst the former is nonsense.

We are all self interested even if we hate to admit it.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 19:23:37 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-3-15 19:12
I like your post instantly!! It is the age old thing popular amongst colonised minds.......inferiori ...

Nah, you over-estimate your Anglo value and worthiness in HK.

No one but a handful of HongKies still, gives a sh1t the short British rule. It is all but forgotten, and hardly mentioned in the school books.
You British are past tense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 20:14:21 |Display all floors
it does not matter anyway...at the end of the day every developing world  worship white skin people/western coutries....chinese is even worse than hong kong.......so,i dont think chinese people should be blaming hong kong people of getting crazy with anglo past,they all do it,we all know,white is like god to major chinese people....even white people know too and they take advantage of it...everyone should just have self worth...no one is better than yourself...you either yellow,black,white.whatever color..no one is higher or lower,its the value  ypu  bring to your life that will place you in position you belong too....30yrs ago,china cant stand against western world but today when china talks,they listen bcos that is what success brings...when you are hardworking and successful,you will be respected and people will wana be your friend no matter your skin color....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 21:05:38 |Display all floors
Jackson_Deng Post time: 2013-3-15 19:23
Nah, you over-estimate your Anglo value and worthiness in HK.

No one but a handful of HongKies st ...

Really? Only a handful? A recent online survey by South China Morning Post asked if Hong Kongers are willing to return to British rule, more than 70% answered "yes".

Well, you can question the credibility of the poll, but at least it says something about what Hong Kongers are thinking about.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 22:16:46 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2013-3-15 21:05
Really? Only a handful? A recent online survey by South China Morning Post asked if Hong Kongers a ...

Show us prove of that 70% number from that British tabloid, not even they dare to tell lies like that. They should send a dishonest Gwei Lo like you packing home.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.