Views: 2771|Replies: 5

Minister: Pigs were thrown into the river because... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-13 18:37:25 |Display all floors
...the cremation fee is too high!

Not sure if the reporter asking the question was trying to trick the minister of civil affairs, since those who hold press conferences in China usually know what questions (or at least quite a number of them) will be put to them and prepare their answers accordingly.

When a question was put to the minister that "it is said dead pigs are floating in the rivers because the cremation fee is too high, true or not?", he actually answered "yes", followed by elaborate explanations.

Weird.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 18:45:42 |Display all floors
Most probably the reporter told the press conference that he was going to ask this question about high cremation fee -- about human beings! -- before he changed his mind and played a little trick.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 17:48:35 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2013-3-13 18:45
Most probably the reporter told the press conference that he was going to ask this question about hi ...

A man asked about dead pigs affair
A live pig answered about dead man affair
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 18:27:50 |Display all floors
Pig virus

Like that also can

......jeeeez.

No cares any thing any more?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 13:58:09 |Display all floors
dumping dead pigs in the river to feed the fish so that the fish will not eat a patriot who threw himself in the river.
patriot first, enviroment second.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 14:25:14 |Display all floors
More correctly, these dead pigs were dumped into the river as a challenge to the authority of the new rulers in the capital city.

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.