Author: Jesuisbella

Pretty Interpreters at NPC Press Conference   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 20:09:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 20:25:35 |Display all floors
lovely lady like this i really dont mind to work overtime for her on any given nite  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 21:47:28 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-3-14 19:04
I did

I did,I think.

no, i did, last year late summer, you think? 911 did destroy your "think"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 00:31:45 |Display all floors
Jesuisbella Post time: 2013-3-12 21:27
The pretty interpreter’s quietness and coldness make her a live version of “the little swallow”,  ...

Sorry people, but, I'm only tryin' to be up front and I'm only tryin' to be honest with myself so please don't shoot me!

It's "the genes", people,... It's in  "the East Asian geome" ... And, when this gene is well fed; well nourished;  well spoiled; and "when duely given access to a standard of education which inspire pride and dignity in themselves"; then, this quality genetics will start to slowly but surely ooze out of the frameworks and it'll make the world fall madly in love with them...

And please excuse the racist undertone, but, "quality" and "good genetics" needs "to be handled with extremes of care and delicacy" and "that is why" I believe in "and where I keep echoling the ethics" that "we" (as in the East Asian species)  "MUST"  Pride ourselves in the quality genetics that the Asiatic God's had entrusted in us by keeping this East Asian integrity in good check instead of b*itching about it as these h*lf & half white slices does...

I mean to myself anyway: "Wouldn't it make "for a seriously sad day" if we ***East Asians***, too, follow in the footsteps of some who'd drool over processed white bread over those "of their own baked goods" so as to bring out that deep aroma that lay trapped deep in within that spiritual soul of theirs that lies in waiting and yearning to break frees?

Yes, Young Asians! Yes, go East young Asians cos this is where the golden age of Asians roots itself!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 01:29:38 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-3-14 19:42
I think the poster doesn´t care much about people´s abilities

Another nonsenses thread where i ...

practically all female-related threads here gush over physical beauty only while talent, intelligence or skills are ignored.  The message to Chinese women is:  your only value is surface beauty.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 03:46:55 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-3-14 12:29
practically all female-related threads here gush over physical beauty only while talent, intellige ...

You bring up a good point, MsRong. It is unfortunate that so many people objectify women in those ways. Physical beauty can fade over time, but barring a horrible accident or Alzheimer's disease, intellect usually will remain throughout a lifetime. I, for one, much prefer a lady with whom I can have an intelligent conversation over a dim-witted beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 05:02:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-3-14 09:29
practically all female-related threads here gush over physical beauty only while talent, intellige ...

when it comes to beauty i kneel before you that's how weak i am  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.