Author: sansukong

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-16 22:11:16 |Display all floors
nuisance fly? no idea.

nuisance rat, thick rat..............

we all very familiar.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 23:46:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 21:12
You can kowtow to me and still not get satisfaction, you horny piece of mango! I don't need to pro ...

Maybe Sansukong asking too much from you.

For a creature who denied own's ancestry and cultural heritage, asking you to do something honorable is too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 23:47:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 21:12
You can kowtow to me and still not get satisfaction, you horny piece of mango! I don't need to pro ...

For a creature who denied own's ancestry and cultural heritage, asking you to do something honorable is too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 00:44:39 |Display all floors
One sword liu

Rat virus has entered your brain.

Will eat up up your brain or what's left.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 04:59:47 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-3-16 22:47

For a creature who denied own's ancestry and cultural h ...

The only about honorable thing, he can still do .... is to return to where he comes from, and throw himself to the lions.

Translate ......

只有大约光荣的事情,
他能做的,是返回他从那里来,
和抛自己给了狮子。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 05:02:28 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-3-16 22:57
Maybe you could explain the dirty deed you've commited here. But we all know you'll just mumble an ...

Hi Friend:

Can I have your permission to download this screenshot for my future reference?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 10:53:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-17 10:53
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-17 05:02
Hi Friend:

future reference?

you should ask permission from the author.............

you Rat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.