Author: sansukong

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-16 13:08:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 11:11
I am a "liar"? You make me laugh, you Serengeti yeti!

Many S Africans live the life Europeans ar ...

Libya was the most modern country of all in Africa before the zionists bombed it back to medieval times on purpose because the zionists are pure evil in their struggle for wealth. There is no country in Africa where almost everyone can read and write, because Gaddafi set up schools to educate the people.

South Africa has a very rich nobility with wast wealth, but millions living in poverty even if it is perhaps somewhat better than during the zionist apartheid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 13:13:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 11:13
The word "liar" has been overused so much in the recent past in this forum that it is a transparent  ...

Why do you defend the zionists destruction of Libya?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 13:44:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 10:11
I am a "liar"? You make me laugh, you Serengeti yeti!

Many S Africans live the life Europeans ar ...
I am a "liar"? You make me laugh, you .....

You are not a liar, did you say?

Translate .........
你不是骗子.......你说什么?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:16:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 10:04
Unlike YOU, I don't make a living as a SPAMMER, without even mastering the language properly that  ...
Unlike YOU, I don't make a living as a SPAMMER.....

If not for the generosity of the Chinese people in China, you would likely be a scavanger in some other countries.
Why? Afraid to go home? Afraid of the lions would tear you up
piece by piece?

Translate  ........

如果不是因为慷慨地
的中国人在中国,
你可能会
是一个清道夫在一些其他国家。

为什么呢......怕回家吗?怕的狮子,
把你撕
一块一块的吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:27:10 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-16 14:16
If not for the generosity of the Chinese people in China, you would likely be a scavanger in some ...

Makayan jungle rat want to talk  about liars and lying?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:39:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-16 10:13
The word "liar" has been overused so much in the recent past in this forum that it is a transparent  ...
The word "liar" has been overused so much in the recent past in this forum that it is a transparent cliche now.

The word "LIAR" would continue to appear as frequent as you would appear defecating this forum with your lies!
Translate .....

这个词 “骗子”
将会继续出现如同频繁
因为你将会,出现
排粪本次论坛上你的谎言!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:40:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-16 14:39
The word "LIAR" would continue to appear as frequent as you would appear defecating this forum wi ...

Rat

You and your right wing blogs are the proven liars and perpetual lying.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.