Author: vincent01

China will not copy Western political systems: Yu   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-13 12:06:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 13:45:21 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2013-3-13 11:30
Yet, at the same time, Mr Yu's collective struggle seems to be benefiting the party officials overs ...

some are more equal than others.

Are you referring to the US where disparity between the wealthy and the average Americans (where all men are created equal) has grown into ever-widening gulf?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 13:56:44 |Display all floors
it does't make any sense to argue which kind of political system is right, it make sense to  care whether the people in china really has a sense of happiness!!  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-3-13 15:40:59 |Display all floors
This is unusual, China copies everything else, even  communism, was copied from the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 19:57:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2013-3-13 20:14
秋凤梧、萧别离 Post time: 2013-3-13 11:53
the attention and emphasis shall be always given to whether the system is transparent enough to help draw bottom lines for the people`s activities.

The attention should always be

#1, what is better for people ECONOMICALLY?

#2, under the condition that  #1 can been reached mostly, what is better for people politially?

Transparency depends mostly on what media and journalists want to know. If they know what they want to know, it is transparent; otherwise it is not transparent.

For example, Lobbying is a huge part of western political system, but how much do westerners know how it works? well, media and journalists never care, hence it is never an issue of transparency.

I think you should first figure out some fundamental flaws of western system.Chinese people know very clearly the problems in current system in China, and also the problems in western system, while westerners are clueless about the problems in their system.

Power was not given by something written on paper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 20:43:32 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-3-13 13:45

Are you referring to the US where disparity between the wealthy  ...

Why would I be talking about the US, when Mr. Yu was talking about the Chinese collective?

I am not American so why bring this completely irrelevant issue up. If you want to compare China with the US go ahead but I thought that most forward thinking Chinese would want to set their sights higher than that.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 20:46:13 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-3-13 13:45

Are you referring to the US where disparity between the wealthy  ...

I find it extremely disappointing that so-called patriotic Chinese continuously defend the corruption of their government and party officials by making comparisons with western countries ... western countries that they denounce because they believe they are also corrupt.

It makes no sense whatsoever!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.