Views: 7654|Replies: 68

Scientists Discover Cows Can Turn Desert Into Pasture [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-10 15:12:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-10 14:23

Local Climate Change: Scientists Discover Cows Can Turn Desert Into Pasture

In this TED presentation, scientist Allan Savory can't resist the temptation to spread the mindless and gratuitous climate fear-mongering that has become so predictable and boring. Putting aside that, his science regarding intelligent land-use is fascinating.

His claims that better livestock policies will "lock" carbon into the soil, thus reversing never-ending, natural global climate change is fundamentally ludicrous, but his research experience does indicate that huge localclimate changes are possible.

Indeed, it would appear cows are capable of changing desert-like conditions into a grassy savanah. And from his research, it is obvious that desertification is primarily the result of stupid land-use polices versus alarmist speculations that human CO2 emissions are the cause.

Special note: Prior to this man finally developing his intelligent land-use/livestock policies, he had 40,000 elephants shot in a failed effort to implement policies based on the experts' "consensus" science of the time. Now add to that carnage the millions of African deaths due to the scientific consensus-stupdity regarding DDT, one can then safely surmise that scientists from around the world turned Africa into the proverbial 'killing fields' for both man and beast.

A video well worth the watch.

March 07, 2013 at 08:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) |TrackBack (0) ShareThis

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 16:31:03 |Display all floors
Far from being a rat like you......the speaker is a firm believer in AGW .

The question is

1 did you see the video yourself?
2 why the introduction so misrepresents the guy?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 17:17:02 |Display all floors
Happy how rats will grap at every straw., embrace any thing.......as long as they use three magic words...........no carbon tax.

If that is not lobby work, what is?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-3-10 17:34:48 |Display all floors
Moo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 17:58:35 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

Indeed, it would appear cows are capable of changing desert-like conditions into a grassy savanah. And from his research, it is obvious that desertification is primarily the result of stupid land-use polices versus alarmist speculations that human CO2 emissions are the cause.
Special note: Prior to this man finally developing his intelligent land-use/livestock policies, he had 40,000 elephants shot in a failed effort to implement policies based on the experts' "consensus" science of the time.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 18:14:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-10 18:32

Far from being st u pid , climate scientists employ the most advanced technology available.

Rats cannot even know how the instruments work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 18:34:53 |Display all floors
I know how scientists work

Tell me......how rats work?

The more BS words used, the more rats like it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.