Author: sansukong

The Bogus Claims of Catastrophic Sea Level Rise, .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 13:21:03 |Display all floors

RE: The Bogus Claims of Catastrophic Sea Level Rise, ....

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-8-8 12:28
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-8 08:31
Skeptical Science posts: 5 August 2013
How much will sea levels rise in the 21st Century?

The latest paper from Swedish sea-level expert, Nils Axel Morner

Thursday, July 04, 2013

SEA LEVEL CHANGES PAST RECORDS AND FUTURE EXPECTATIONS

by Nils-Axel Mörner

ABSTRACT

The history and development of our understanding of sea level changes is reviewed. Sea level research is multi-facetted and calls for integrated studies of a large number of parameters. Well established records indicate a post-LIA (1850–1950) sea level rise of 11 cm. During the same period of time, the Earth’s rate of rotation experienced a slowing down (deceleration) equivalent to a sea level rise of about 10 cm. Sea level changes during the last 40-50 years are subjected to major controversies. The methodology applied and the views claimed by the IPCC are challenged. For the last 40-50 years strong observational facts indicate virtually stable sea level conditions. The Earth’s rate of rotation records a mean acceleration from 1972 to 2012, contradicting all claims of a rapid global sea level rise, and instead suggests stable, to slightly falling, sea levels. Best estimates for future sea level changes up to the year 2100 are in the range of +5 cm ±15 cm.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 22:46:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-8 19:48
Uh, oops - you sound as if you had mistakenly swallowed a whole OXFORD ENGLISH OXYMORONS.

Did it  ...

Nils Axel Morner.a journalist dont know from which rat hole.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-10 19:32:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-10 20:13:53 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-7-10 19:32
throwing billions of dollars at a problem that does not exist.

how about throwing you out?..................that would be better use of resources.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-7-10 22:33:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-11 14:15:04 |Display all floors
Rubbish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.