Author: sansukong

China Backing Away From Carbon Tax Start in 2013 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-11 15:05:35 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-3-11 13:00
If China does not implement a carbon tax which makes it more expensive for her to make her products, ...

What yo talk?

China is always has always been guided by power, money and some times face.

When has China ever been responsible ?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 16:29:35 |Display all floors
abra

when has climate science or denying rats ever figured in China's calculations?

the answer.......never.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 21:46:31 |Display all floors
It is by no means in the interest of China or the Chinese people to engage in a foreign bankers cap and trade scam. Well done China, and do not only postpone it, trow the whole idea away forever.

CO2 is good and makes everything grow better.  

Put scrubbers in use at the coal consuming industries to get rid of sulfur, mercury and particles and the air will be good to breath and wont harm the nature. That is done by strict regulations and not by taxes for the foreign bankers to trade with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 11:41:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-3-12 12:13
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-11 21:46
It is by no means in the interest of China or the Chinese people to engage in a foreign bankers cap  ...

China only believes in power, Money and sometimes face.

And as long as Chinese policies don't show respect to science and scientists.....China will not get what it desires and that is respect.

In other words, all the forsbergs is a dead end for China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 12:28:54 |Display all floors
Seneca.....

Intuition.
You got good intuition, good taste.

The rats and the forsbergs.....
They are the Bas tards
And got very bad taste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 13:03:09 |Display all floors
China....

One has to be very naive to think climate change figures at all in CPC calculations.

The whole system is based on power, money and face...image, and show.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 13:06:10 |Display all floors
It is quite sad what is happening.

Technology is already available to meet IPCC targets.....but there is lack of urgency and lack of political will......all because of a small group of rats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.