Author: sansukong

Medieval Warm Period was real, global, & warmer than the present' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-17 10:54:30 |Display all floors

All the answers you are afraid to look........

skepticalscience.com/medieval-warm-period.htm
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 11:00:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-8-17 07:37
New review paper finds Medieval Warming Period in China was warmer than modern times

Excerpts:

The Intuits will kill you if they find out what you are up to

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 11:03:43 |Display all floors
Sansukong:

Assuming you were right:

Should this now encourage people:

- to buy more plastic, than paper, wood, etc. ?
- to not bother about emmissions and air- and water pollution ?
- to grow more and more cattle and do not mind the consequences ?

Should we simply don't care and throw our waste again out of the cars on the highways ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 11:22:36 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-8-17 11:03
Sansukong:

Assuming you were right:

Sansukong

Assuming you are right

Tran..................you can make people laugh................an event whose probability is less than zero.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 11:32:05 |Display all floors
Track record

Track record is very important.

The track record of this sansukong is very ugly.

Extremely ugly.

Thick, no moral , immoral , mental disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 12:52:08 |Display all floors
To sansukong all the evidence has no meaning

Only esoteric stuffs he found on
Moreno cheese has meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 12:56:30 |Display all floors

Some people like sansukong

Don't know any thing

Yet work so hard for esoteric Morano cheeses.

Yet think only he knows

All the world scientists don't know.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.