Author: sansukong

Medieval Warm Period was real, global, & warmer than the present' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-10 03:15:57 |Display all floors
Rat....

You know that because other rats told you so?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 03:26:09 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

'The Case for a Global Medieval Warm Period Grows Ever Stronger' Chinese Peer-Reveiwed Study Provides Overwhelming Evidence That UN IPCC Is Wrong: Medieval Warming Was Hotter-- 'More research from China confirms Medieval temperatures were significantly warmer than current ones. The study also provides direct evidence that the Medieval Warming was a global phenomenon, not just a European regional climate condition, as the IPCC speculates.'

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 03:43:30 |Display all floors

RE: Medieval Warm Period was real, global, & warmer than the present'

seneca Post time: 2013-3-9 12:57
sans SOuci still takes the opinions of a mo ro nic layman named "Morano" seriously:
We have long established that mo ro nic Morano is an unreliable informer.

We also have reliable information that his "Climate Depot" organisation is fake.
Why not you tell him in his face?

Note: A click below on the name or the web-site will prove you are lying as always!

Marc Morano  –  Climate Depot

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 06:13:35 |Display all floors
Related Article:

The Bogus Claims of Catastrophic Sea Level Rise, ....

Excerpt:

Conclusion: The IPCC climate change reports include wild exaggerations about potential climate disasters. There is no empirical evidence supporting these looming disasters from human CO2 emissions. The United Nations promulgates these non-scientific claims as fact at UN-sponsored conferences in order to promote their wealth redistribution political agenda. A classic example of this misrepresentation is the fraud that Pacific islands will be swamped by an extraordinary sea level rise, exclusively from human CO2 emissions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 12:41:11 |Display all floors
Seneca

I find this very educational

We're Screwed: 11,000 Years' Worth of Climate Data Prove It

.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/03/were-screwed-11-000-years-worth-of-climate-data-prove-it/273870/
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 12:41:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 14:10:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-10 11:30
I have done that.

Climate Depot is not an independent, objective publication. It is a website run ...
Marc Morano is a crook.
Oh really?
You are very quick at pointing fingers at others. Is that the unique characteristic of a liar. like yourself?
Translate ......

哦,真的吗!
你在别人的指指点点都非常快。
这是骗子的独特性。
这就是你,
自己呢?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.