Author: sansukong

Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-11 22:04:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-11 21:47
Eggsactly.

And then the ruling clique has celebrated Mo Yan's winning a literature pr ...

eggsxactly.

so proud of it.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 23:19:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-11 22:28
Mr Obama has come, and he will go, but the Nobelianers will stay. They have been around much longe ...

The Nobel peace prize is already quite worthless and anyone who study the awarded a little bit further realizes the zionist banking cartels interests were behind the decision and none of them has ever done anything for peace.

The other Nobel prizes has some legitimacy if it was not for the racial selection of jews extremely overrepresented. That fact alone can become the final death for the Nobel prizes.

A CPC member has received a Nobel prize also and that shows the Nobel committee can no longer ignore the rising power of China and the CPC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 23:22:52 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-11 22:03
Obomba is simply a puppet and therefore disposable. Better the puppet masters in the banking carte ...

Banking cartels.

Forbes list of super rich.
Not many bankers there....

No Rothchilds even.....
No Goldmans
No Sachs
No Morgans.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 23:46:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-11 23:22
Banking cartels.

Forbes is a zionist as are the worlds super-rich in the banking cartel the nazi founded gangster-syndicate of the Bilderberggroup, Forbes doesn't tell the truth about the real wealthy. Richest of them are probably the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers but since they print the money themselves it is political power and influence that attracts them most.

The names are among them:

"Notable Bilderberg attendees include David Rockefeller, Rothschild Family Banking, George Soros, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Prince Charles, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Nelson Rockefeller, Richard Perle, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Alan Greenspan, Rupert Murdoch, as well as the CEO’s of mega corporations and financial institutions such as Deutsche Bank, BP, Royal Dutch Shell, The Federal Reserve Banks, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Siemens AG, Google, Eli Lilly, etc."

Quoted from:

http://bilderbergbook.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=1

There is plenty to read about the Bilderberggroup on the internet, you can even find it in Chinese in China if you want to.

But you wont find a word about them in the western zionist controlled media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 05:02:07 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-11 22:03
Obomba is simply a puppet and therefore disposable. Better the puppet masters in the banking carte ...

True

But he deserves execution for selling his soul to the devil.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-12 07:34:17 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-11 21:17
??? Please explain???

Every post petra puts on the site contains the words Zionist banker, he thinks that every thing in the world is down to them, your post was in the same vein

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 09:04:55 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-3-12 07:34
Every post petra puts on the site contains the words Zionist banker, he thinks that every thing in ...

I see.

Well he obviously has reached insight also and that's good, but otherwise we are not connected.

I hope you read the link I posted earlier about the Bilderberggroup.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.