Author: sansukong

Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-10 04:54:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-3-10 06:28

HONESTLY, I WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY AWARD FROM THE JOKER COMMITTEE OF THE NOBEL TYPE . . . supporting Tibetan ethnic-cleansers of Chinese civilians, dole-receiving wealthy activists serving foreign interests instead of their countrymen, and war-criminal-worshipping Japanese irridentists by papering over their sins against conscience and humanity.

So should Obama reject that worthless prize and let them have it back!

The ghettoes of Chicago need you back to lead them toward progress and prosperity -- give to Norway what belongs to Norway -- and to the people of America what belongs to the people of America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 05:13:56 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-3-10 04:54
HONESTLY, I WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY AWARD FROM THE JOKER COMMITTEE OF THE NOBEL TYPE . . . supporting T ...

The Nobel peace prize is given out in Oslo (Norway) and the rest of the Nobel prizes are given out in Stockholm (Sweden) but it is decided by the zionist bankers who gets the prizes anyway. The Nobel peace prize is always awarded to someone close to the Bilderberggroup and very much criticized in Scandinavia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 05:19:41 |Display all floors

RE: Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize

abramicus Post time: 2013-3-10 03:54
HONESTLY, I WOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY AWARD FROM THE JOKER COMMITTEE OF THE NOBEL TYPE . . . supporting T ...

I tend to agree with you. The fact of the matter is: One cannot claim to be a 100% vegetarian and still enjoys his steaks !
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 06:32:23 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-10 05:13
The Nobel peace prize is given out in Oslo (Norway) and the rest of the Nobel prizes are given out ...

Correction noted and applied to post.  The funding agency remains the Nobel Foundation in Stockholm, and thus if Obama were to return the prize money, it would end up in Sweden.  But the award did come from Oslo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 07:08:43 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-3-10 06:32
Correction noted and applied to post.  The funding agency remains the Nobel Foundation in Stockhol ...

Yes you are absolutely right. But Obama on the other hand hasn't got the money since he donated it all to charity. It was a fun joke with returning the medal tough, but  it will never happen and they will never ask for it back either.  The Nobel peace prize has become a disgrace for Alfred Nobel unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-10 14:29:09 |Display all floors
The Nobel peace prize is a joke anyway so who cares if it's given out, returned, or traded for baseball cards.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 09:16:34 |Display all floors
Is this a joke?
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.