Author: voice_cd

Happy Women's Day!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-8 14:06:52 |Display all floors
Give her a affectionate kiss...{:soso_e165:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 14:07:45 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-3-8 13:22
Good idea! Let's celebrate Men's Day on the special day.

yes..do it..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 14:25:05 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-3-8 13:28
If this is true that China has 51% staffing of senior management positions by women that implies C ...

I have never heard a woman say she wanted to be searched by a man but I have heard of men who say they only want to be searched by a female.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 14:55:06 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-3-8 14:25
I have never heard a woman say she wanted to be searched by a man but I have heard of men who say  ...

yep lot of men who are not gentlemen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:03:52 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-3-8 14:55
yep lot of men who are not gentlemen

Though I do not oppose any female searching me, I believe being seached by same sex is professional out of safety concerns instead of gender equality, as you say. A male can search more of your body than a female. A female can search more of another female than a male.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:36:24 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2013-3-8 15:03
Though I do not oppose any female searching me, I believe being seached by same sex is professiona ...

I agree with you exactly.

I have no problem being searched by a woman as long as woman has no problem being searched by a man. But also it is important to remember why the search is being done in the first place - to find weapons. Just as you say a woman cannot search the areas of a man's body where he would most like hide a weapon but a man can. A man cannot search the areas of a woman's body where she would most likely hide a weapon but a woman could. Therefore it only makes logical sense to have same-gender body searches.

I have travelled the world for 40+ years and discovered 99% of the world's countries do not allow opposite-gender searches for exactly this reason.

China is one of the very few countries that does not seem to understand this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:38:28 |Display all floors
Believe that woman is half the sky,and play an important role in today's society and in all industy,happey woman's day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.