Author: sansukong

The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 20:29:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 19:58
Congress gave two jobs to FED....

Use monetary policy to manage inflation and employment.

Now the congress don't own the FED and has no control at all over what Goldman Sachs, Rothschils, Rockefeller and the rest of the zionist banking cartel families are doing. The president is simply a puppet that is bought and paid for. That is why the banking cartels owns the USA and the people are mere workforce that's expendable in wars all over the world in the interest of the banking cartels endeavour to global power.

PBOC has its mission from the people in their interest, hopefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 20:56:17 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 20:29
Now the congress don't own the FED and has no control at all over what Goldman Sachs, Rothschils,  ...

You got it completely reversed.

Godman and his friends are the advisors to China PBOC....

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 21:15:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 20:56
You got it completely reversed.

I know Goldman Sachs try with the BRICS and hopes for another currency there perhaps. At the same time they where most probably very much behind the invasion of Libya and killing of Gaddafi that was to stop the Gold Dinar and China was not beneficial by that move as it seems. China owns a 10% stake in Rothschild Bank also I believe.

PBOC is a big player and has to deal with all kinds of people, even doubtful ones sometimes. But all them banking cartel families should be considered as a big warning sign.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 21:21:38 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 21:15
I know Goldman Sachs try with the BRICS and hopes for another currency there perhaps. At the same  ...

Banking families?

China you mean?

Forbes list of richest in the world......none from banking families.....

They have suceeded in breaking up the banking families long long time ago.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 22:09:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 21:21
Banking families?

China you mean?

Forbes is a zionist and doesn't tell about his friends but where to go and loot wealth from others.

The zionist banking families has the larger parts of their wealth in tax exempt foundations controlled by the families out of reach from anybody else and of course Rothschilds own self made country Israel hides enormous wealth away from all outsiders.

Rothschilds created and owns Israel and is also pictured on their banknotes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.