Author: sansukong

The Fed’s Monetary Policy of Zero Interest Rates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-6 17:47:20 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 17:16
The zionist banking cartels run the worst fraud ever seen in history and they are to blame for most  ...

Tell you what....

Track record of FED is better than that of Bank of Japan....economy got stuck for 20 years...

And better than People Bank of China sitting on hundreds of billions of paper losses.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 18:22:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 17:47
Tell you what....

The FED is a private zionist owned an controlled bank, and can not be compared to government owned and controlled trustworthy banks.

Difference is among other tings that government owned banks has the government as a guarantee while the FED doesn't guarantee anything backing up their worthless USDollars but their possibility to always rig the elections in the USA so that they can guarantee a puppet as president that goes out and use military might for pushing worthless paper upon other countries.

PBOC has a lot of USD that they are loosing value from by inflation, possibly S.A.F.E. can save something of it.

All presidents in the US that has tried to get a real government owned and controlled USDollar has been killed before they have had the chance to fulfill such good reforms. The USDollar is still nothing but wild cat money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 18:33:26 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 18:22
The FED is a private zionist owned an controlled bank, and can not be compared to government owned ...

Track record of FED sure beats track record of PBOC in fighting inflation.........hahahahahaha

I would classify PBOC as negligent.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:24:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 18:33
Track record of FED sure beats track record of PBOC in fighting inflation.........hahahahahaha

I  ...

The FED and the PBOC has quite different owners and therefore different purposes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:29:39 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-6 19:24
The FED and the PBOC has quite different owners and therefore different purposes.

Yeah, i know.....

The purpose of PBOC is make sure the party is fat, happy and safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:36:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-6 19:29
Yeah, i know.....

And the FED?
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 19:58:55 |Display all floors
BugaLugs Post time: 2013-3-6 19:36
And the FED?

Congress gave two jobs to FED....

Use monetary policy to manage inflation and employment.

But the PBOC?

Make Party fat, safe and happy?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.